Yoga and Consciousness: An Integral Perspective
This booklet was brought out on the occassion of the National Conference on Indian Psychology, Yoga and Consciousness, held at Pondicherry from the 10th to the 13th of December, 2004.
- Foundations of Indian Psychology
- Svabhava: Self and Personality
- Chitta and Chittavritti: Pathways to Knowledge
- Rasa and Bhava: Experience, Emotion, and Motivation
- Yoga, Health and Healing
- Shiksha: Education
- Loka Sangraha: Social Issues
- The Integral Psychology of the Future
This booklet was brought out on the occassion of the National Conference on Yoga and Indian Approaches to Psychology, held at Pondicherry from September 29th to October 1st, 2002.
- The Vision of Integral Psychology
- Psychology as the Science of Consciousness
- Being Human